Lost in the universe

Where have I been?? You might wondering. I lost focus and couldn't seem to find an inspiration lately. Well after I was elsewhere, I found it! My inspiration to write again. I was so bored last week after a peek through NY and London fashion week. Nothing seemed to attract my attention. Well I only got time to check those out like once a week. And tonight here it is! Mrs,Prada's latest genius work of art.
It's all about sweetness, vintage, super duper cute and quirky prints. I love everything about this collection from those pleat skirts in jaw dropping tones to the cute puffy skirt in ruby shade.From beautiful clutch to fabulous accessories. Colors is everywhere. I feel fun, young and positivity. Hope you 'd love it as much as me.
Just look at the detail. How remarkable they are. Fire!!!









Images from Style.com

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts